BleedingHeartRemedy: 2nd chances.....
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

2nd chances.....

So...i'm blogging once again.
My life's usually pretty much an open book.
But i've had to keep it closed for a bit lately.
Too many crazy things have been going on in meh life.
Ever had something happen to you in your life once...
but then lost it? .....Then one day, pretty randomly and weirdly
kinda come back into your life. And it could be anything
from God, an old relationship, someone u met but fell off with,
,an old friend, or maybe just something u had but lost.
Well, i recently just had a 2nd chance at something i lost and
really wanted back. And it's weird because it caught me off guard.
And honestly, i don't know what to do with it. The only thing i know
for sure is that i don't wanna lose it completely again.
However it is in my life, i just want it to stay.
And i long for it to stay in my life. For the first time, i really see how
things could possibly happen for a reason. I just wish it never had left me
in the first place. I was kind of bitter about it for a while, come to think
of it, i'm still kinda mad just at how it had to turn out.
i think what i really want is for it to want to stay in mine as well.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

always be blessed with the second chance and o take advantage of it sister

Sasha Sapio said...

I completely understand, I've gone on blogger hiatus many times, and usually because I'm in the backdrop sorting through my cool but crazy Life. lol.

As for that "something" that plays "peek-a-boo" in and out of your Life, I can definitely relate. I feel that if the second chance comes back around it's usually a good idea to take it, sort out the pros and cons and make the best of it!

I feel you on the bitterness, things are never as good as the original, in Life and Love, the second time around you're bound to have some bitterness. You question if things could be the same and are angry that they didn't turn out right the first time around.

More or less.

Good post! :)