BleedingHeartRemedy: Brand Parody!!!
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Brand Parody!!!

I haven't blogged in a minute.
Anywho. So, i had to come up with a humor parody about a company.
It was sooooo hard. The thought process of coming up with something at least.
So, i decided to come up with making fun of Chuck E. Cheese.. Instead of it being Chuck E. Cheese, i changed it to Chuck Y. Cheese and used the Chucky doll instead of the rat. I found it quite Humorous. My friend Chi came up with the tag line...Instead of saying "Where a kid can be a kid"...She thought of "Where a Kid can kill a kid"....however, my teacher said
"NO! you can't say that!!!!!!"so i couldn't used it. I was pissed. But here is what i have so far.
Chi drew the image. I put it into Illustrator and did the colors and the fonts. This is one of our first collaborations. What do U think???!!

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

my daughter loves Chucky cheese but hates the rat and would mos def hat the white kid with freckles..lol. any who hon, nice blog, im in the atl too chk me out one day if u can rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read let me know via comment and even fell free to blog roll me

wimpCheese said...

I personally think this is...the best effing logo in tha woarllld! hah

more collaborations, coming soon..

Heather Berry said...

Lol Chi told me about this. You both did a nice job on coloring and drawing.

Dre' Leon said...

wow that's pretty good and creepy...i like it!